There are currently NO positions available at this time.
Delmar Communications owner of WDLR AM & FM Delaware- Marysville, Ohio. WVXG-FM Marion-Mount Gilead Ohio and Delmar Digital Media, is seeking a Local Sales manager to lead our team of four seasoned radio sales staff.
Qualifications should include sales training and accountability of sales performance for the overall team. You will be expected to carry a list as well. Delmar digital includes the Radio Stations Websites and podcast portals. Please send your resume with salary requirements and references to : Mark Litton (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
Delmar Communications is an equal opportunity Employer.
WE ARE HIRING SALES POSITIONS:
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Social Media. Delmar Digital Media group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over Central Ohio Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Delmar! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WDLR AM & FM and WVXG-FM, in Delaware, OH - is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Sales / Marketing Consultant who will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective Radio and digital advertising.
In this position, you will:
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
- Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectation
- Establish trusting relationships with clients, community and Delmar Communications and meet all commitments with adequate preparation, delivery and follow-through
- Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for existing, new, and digital business, as well as corporate initiatives and develop a strategy to support achievement of goals
- Grow share of clients’ advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
- Support quality deliverables to drive client results
- Support collection of receivables
- Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective story-telling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
- Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
- Media sales experience is preferred
- An excellent understanding of Radio and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
- Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people
- Professional appearance a must
- Reliable transportation and a good driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Delmar Digital Media, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Email Resume and Contact information to Michelle Gatchell:
We’re looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and hard-working people who enjoy radio and are good at interacting with all types of people!
Our interns are expected to work from 12-15 hours per week. Community volunteers are needed as well.
If you are interested in these exciting opportunities
please send cover letter and resume to:
Michelle Gatchell - email@example.com
MY96.7 & 1270, 70s,80s and more!
501 Bowtown Rd.
Delaware, OH 43015